Seal Report 1.3
Seal Setup 1.3
Mar 21, 2014
Other Available Downloads
Dynamic HTML 5 charts based on NVD3
- NVD3 HTML5 Chart Support: In addition to Microsoft Chart, HTML5 Charts are available.
- Better handling of Data source from Excel Workbook, Helper to build connection string from Excel workbooks or Access databases.
- Samples of report for SQL Server (temporary tables, stored procedure) and Excel sources.
- New Web Server Settings: Folder Description File Name, If not empty and a file with this name exists in the repository folder, the Web Server displays the file content in the detail frame.
- New option to display or ignore script errors in the Report Viewer.
- Optimization of the XML report serialization for Parameters and ChartConfigurationXML Properties.
- Performances tuning of the engine.
- 06 Changing the default connection of a Report Source not linked to a Repository Source causes an unexpected exception: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
- 07 Pre and Post SQL statements are not executed when checking a table, a column or when checking the SQL of a model.
- 08 The Copy table feature does not change the columns GUIDs, the column copied cannot be used in the models.
- 10 Sorting Row Elements in a Pivot table may cause invalid Data Values display.
- 11 When Using Render View (HTML or Print), the Chart Series Values are incorrect.
- 12 Date separator of DateTime picker may not match the current report date separator.
- 13 Depending on the report language, numeric restrictions with commas may not work.
- 14 Copying a sub view creates a view with an incorrect parent.
- 15 Saving a report after changing the culture of the main view may cause restrictions to be lost.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.