Seal Report 1.4
Seal Setup 1.4
May 7, 2014
Other Available Downloads
- Report Designer: New option to convert a Report Source into a Repository Source.
- Report Designer: New contextual helper menus to select, remove, copy, prompt elements in a model.
- Web Server: New option to expand sub-folders displayed in the tree view.
- Web Server: Web Folder Description File can be a .cshtml file to display a MVC View.
- Views: additional CSS parameters for some DIVs.
- NVD3 Chart: Some default configuration values have been changed.
- 16 In NVD3 charts having a secondary Y axis, "(right axis)" is not translated in the legend.
- 17 Enumerated lists with the option 'List is refreshed upon database connection' are not updated dynamically.
- 18 Rework of the Copy features in the report designer: Copying a Model does not work.
- 19 NVD3 Chart: If 2 Model Views have the same parent, only the first chart is displayed.
- 20 NVD3 Chart: Legends does not display special HTML characters correctly.
- 21 For Data elements, Totals aggregate function is not displayed and editable.
- 22 Date keywords with accents do not work in prompted restrictions.
- 23 Restrictions on Enumerated lists having special characters (like $) may not work.
- 24 In a Tab page Views, the Views may not be displayed in the order specified in the Tree View.
- 25 In restrictions, the Is Not Null operator may not work.
- 27 In the Data Table of the report result, Sort on numeric having a space character as thousands separator does not work for number greater than 999999.
- 28 In NVD3 charts, Date Time separator is not consistent with the current culture Date Time separator.
Excellent for charting and generating report.
on Jun 20, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.