Seal Report 1.5
Seal Setup 1.5
Sep 16, 2014
Other Available Downloads
- Web Server: Performances improvement of the Web Report Server for report executions.
- Web Server: Report having an external viewer are directly displayed.
- Report Designer: New option to Check Razor Syntax in script editor.
- Support of PDF Converter implementation (requires a commercial license).
- New icons and Web presentation to ease the product branding. For the Web Server, the product name can be defined in the server configuration.
- Report display name can be generated using a Razor Script.
- Report Designer: Element option "Custom Cell CSS" can define up to 3 strings to display Positive and Negative numbers with different styles.
- New column option "Contains HTML" to display HTML tags in the report result.
- Rework of report header: fixed position of the header, new "Back to top" button
- New server configuration option: Server is local (No internet) to use Seal Report on server having no internet access.
- New server configuration option: Logo name to specify the logo file name.
- Report Designer: The Drag and drop of report views allows to change the parent of the view.
- CSS Parameters: New parameters in Report and Model templates to control Font Size, Font Family, and Tables CSS
- 30 In Report Designer: Edit Repository Source with the Server Manager does open the correct source file.
- 32 NVD3 Chart does not work if axis contains quote characters.
- 34 A report having 2 views with 2 custom template texts does not work.
- 35 Tables only involved in prompted restrictions are joined oin SQL, even if no restriction is set by the user.
- 33 Cross tables may be have ghost cells when using IE 9 ( https://www.datatables.net/forums/discussion/5481/bug-ghost-columns-when-generating-large-tables)
- 36 Data elements defined with a Count aggregate are not displayed in the Page and Summary tables.
- 37 In NVD3 Chart, the label name of a series may be replaced by (right axis).
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.