Seal Report 1.6
Seal Setup 1.6
Dec 10, 2014
Other Available Downloads
New Features 1.6:
- Web Report Server security: A security layer has been implemented through security groups to define what repository folder is published. Authentication can be made and customized using different providers (No Security, Basic, Windows, Integrated Windows, LDAP, Database...)
- Report Tasks: Tasks allow to perform and sequence basic SQL or Script task in a report (e.g. Refreshing the enumerated list every day). A schedule only dedicated to tasks can be defined (no need of output).
- Smart Copy: New feature to perform mass updates and copies of Models, Elements, Restrictions, Views, Tasks and Outputs in the same report or in other reports.
- Schedule: New failover options to retry a report in error and/or to send a notification email.
- Email output: New options for the Body message, to Zip the attachments and to specify the Sender and the Reply addresses.
- Web Report Server: Italian translations are available (thanks to G. Chiozza).
- Web Report Server: User culture preferences can be specified and saved in a Cookie.
- Enumerated List: New width property to specify the display width in the restriction panel.
- Report Designer: For model, new options to replace and double clicking on an element in the tree view inserts the Element just after the Selected Element.
- MetaColumn: New property IsAggregate for columns having already SQL aggregate in their definition.
Issues Addressed in 1.6:
- 43 Connection specified in Models are lost after a save and reset to "Current Connection".
- 44 In the Web application, dialogs are not correctly positioned with Internet Explorer 8,9 or 10.
- 45 Execution durations displayed in the report may not be accurate.
- 47 In the property editor, using Double click to select a Connection (for a Data Source), a Model (for a View) or a View (for an Output) or other properties having an combo box may corrupt the report.
- 48 Cross joins are not correctly handled in SQL.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.