Seal Report 1.7
Seal Setup 1.7
May 7, 2015
Other Available Downloads
New Features 1.7:
- New layout for template Themes and Web Report Server.
- Report Manager: Custom razor script can be defined to calculate the Total Cells in a model.
- New option to use the report schedules without being administrator of the machine: In Report Manager, option 'Schedule reports using current user', in Server Manager new menu to synchronize schedules with the current user.
- Report Output may have custom parameters and CSS for the root View.
- New parameters in the Model View Template: NVD3 Chart Title, Show Summary, Page tables, Data tables and Chart.
- New parameter in the Report View Template: Show Converter buttons.
- Server Manager: Helper to test the SMTP server configuration.
- In the tree view Table or Category node, columns can be sorted using the new 'Display Order' property. Helpers are available to sort the table (and category) by SQL Position or by Name.
- Server Manager and Report Designer: A new option 'Keep column names' is available to keep the database column names as display names when table columns are generated.
- Schedule: New option to send a notification email in case of success.
- Translations can be made for Data Source elements and enums, and folders and reports to fully localize the Web Report Server. The new translation file is located in 'Settings/RepositoryTranslations.csv' and menu helpers are available in the Server Manager.
- Update to Task Scheduler Wrapper 2.3.1 (refer to https://taskscheduler.codeplex.com)
- SQL Optimization: Models having the same SQL are only queried and built once.
- For performances reason, the Model property 'Show Duplicate Rows' is not available anymore. The 'SELECT Clause' property of the Model has been set to 'SELECT DISTINCT' by default to achieve the same goal.
- Support of the Excel converter interface (commercial component)
Issues Addressed in 1.7:
- 49 Smart copy does not work for enum values
- 50 View selection in Report Designer: Unable to change the default view or to select another view for a report output.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.